San Antonio Area coverage includes the seven counties adjoining Bexar:
· 2008 .5 meter, natural color aerials (DOQQ's) for each county, SID format.
· 2008 1 meter, infrared aerials (DOQQ's) for each county, SID format.
· 1995 1 meter, infrared aerials (DOQQ's) for each county, SID format.
· Elevation contours - USGS elevation contours, DWG and shapefiles.
· FEMA Q3 maps in counties where available, DWG and shapefiles.
· NGS geodetic controls - Pointfile datasets for published NGS horizontal and vertical controls, with current archives of benchmark data sheets. Linked data includes monument condition. DWG and shapefile versions are included.
· OTLS - Original Texas Land Survey mapping, in DWG and shapefile formats.
· Parcels - Comal, Kendall, and Wilson County Appraisal District maps, DWG and shapefiles.
· TIGER - Census Bureau TIGER/Line 2000 files for the county, shapefiles and DWG.
· TXDOT maps, shapefiles and DWG.
· USDA SSURGO soil maps, shapefiles and DWG.
· USGS Topographic Quads - 1" to 200' Digital Raster Graphics maps, TIFF, in State Plane.
· Water wells - Texas Water Development Board and USGS groundwater databases, shapefiles and DWG.
· Duplicate sets of vector files in both State Plane, NAD 83, US Feet, and UTM, meters are provided. Most vector files are in both DWG and shapefile formats.
Please e-mail for current pricing info.
Click here to receive a free, no-obligation demo disc (select Bexar County Demo).
© Copyright 2005 MicroMap Publishing Co.