Please note - this product is available only as an update for existing customers.
Rio Grande Valley coverage area includes Cameron, Hidalgo, Starr and Willacy Counties:
· 7/2004 1 meter, infrared aerials (DOQQ's) for each county, SID format.
· 7/2004 1 meter, infrared aerial countywide mosaic for each county, SID format.
· 1995 1 meter, infrared aerials (DOQQ's) for each county, SID format.
· 10/2005 CCAD and 9/2005 HCAD parcel maps for Cameron and Hidalgo Counties, DWG and shapefiles.
· Control monuments - current NGS published horizontal and vertical controls, shapefiles and DWG. Point data attributes include monument condition. Archives of benchmark datasheets are included.
· USDA Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) mapping, DWG and shapefiles.
· USGS elevation contours, in quadrangles and countywide mosaics, DWG and shapefiles. USGS has corrected elevation value anomalies.
· USGS DRG topograhic quad maps, TIFF.
· Georeferenced FEMA FIRM's for Cameron, TIFF. FEMA Q3's for all counties except Starr, DWG and shapefiles.
· Original Texas Land Survey maps, DWG and shapefiles.
· TWDB and USGS water well sites, point file-linked data attributes, DWG and shapefiles.
· Additional layers, including environmental hazards, broadcast towers, a complete set of Census Bureau TIGER/Line map files, electoral districts, more.
· Overlay parcels, elevation contours, controls, roads, surveys, more, on aerials, USGS topo maps, or FIRM's (Cameron only). All vector files are in both State Plane, NAD 83, Feet, and UTM, NAD 83, Meters. Aerials and USGS DRGs are in UTM only.
· Tech support is friendly, free, and unlimited. List of local customers available upon request.
Materials updated within 6 months of date of purchase are delivered by ftp or DVD at no additional cost. Please e-mail for current pricing.
Click here to receive a free demo disc.
© Copyright 2004 MicroMap Publishing Co.