Houston area coverage includes Harris and the seven adjoining counties:
· Aerials - Natural color, 6 inch and 1 foot pixel 2008 aerials.
· Natural color, .5 meter pixel 2009 aerials are included for the eight county area.
· Parcels - Appraisal district parcel mapping for Brazoria (2009), Chambers (2009), Fort Bend (2009), Galveston (2009), Harris (2009), Liberty (2009) Montgomery (2009)and Waller (2009) County. DWG and shapefiles except Chambers, in rdl.
· Broadcast towers - All types. Point files with linked extracts of FCC licensing databases.
· Demographics - 2000 Census Bureau block-linked demographic data, the smallest geographical unit for which data is collected.
· Flood - FEMA Q3 vector mapping for all counties except Harris. DFIRMs - Galveston and Harris Counties.
· Roads - StratMap, TXDOT county maps, and geocoded Census Bureau 2000 TIGER/Line files.
· Soil - USDA Soil Survey Geographic (SSURGO) mapping with soil symbol.
· Surveys - Original Texas Land Surveys.
· TIGER/Line files - a collection of Census Bureau 2000 TIGER/Line mapping layers, including hydrography, census tracts, municipal and school district boundaries, and local, state and federal electoral districts, more.
· Topography - 1" to 200' USGS topographic quad maps, TIFF, and USGS elevation contours, DWG. Harris County includes HCFCD 2 ft interval elevation contours.
· Water wells - Texas Water Development Board groundwater database of registered wells and USGS well sites.
· Wetlands - National Wetlands Inventory layers.
· All datasets are in State Plane, NAD 83, US Feet, with the exception of the 2009 aerial imagery in UTM. Duplicate sets of parcel maps are included in UTM also.
· Both DWG and ESRI shapefile versions are provided for most vector files, including parcels and contours. Supported by most CAD and GIS software.
· Tech support is friendly, free, and unlimited.
Complete Houston area package is delivered on portable drive. Vector files updated within 6 months of date of purchase are delivered by FTP at no additional cost. Please email for pricing.
© Copyright 2004 MicroMap Publishing Co.